The Scrum Fundamentals Certified (SFC) course is tailored to help anyone interested in:
- knowing more about Scrum
- learning about key concepts in Scrum as defined in the SBOK™ Guide
- getting a basic understanding of how Scrum framework works in delivering successful projects.
This course is included as a part of Free Primary Lifetime Membership. The purpose of the 'Scrum Fundamentals Certified' exam is to confirm you have basic understanding of the Scrum framework. On passing the exam, you will be accredited as "Scrum Fundamentals Certified". You will also be provided with 10 PMI approved PDUs.
- Multiple choice
- 40 questions for the exam
- One mark awarded for every right answer
- No negative marks for wrong answers
- 30 questions need to be answered correctly to pass
- 60 minutes duration
- Online unproctored exam
Anyone interested in knowing more about Scrum can take up this course and exam for free.
There is no formal prerequisite for this course.
BW-E is pleased to offer this training as an online course free of charge. Register today!